Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dance Class

We registered Cambria for a dance class today. The class is every wednesday from 10-10:30. We took her today just to see the class but they let her go in and dance with the other kids. It was so cute. She did pretty well... except they had to tell her several times to talk quiet, or not talk at all and listen. I think it will get better once she goes a few times and begins to understand that she needs to pay attention to what they are saying. But she actually did what they told her to do. It was so cute, we can go every week to watch her because they have a window that we can watch through. They have 4 recitals a year, there is one coming up in november and one in december... so clear your calendars!!!We just couldn't resist buying the cute black leg warmers with the "diamonds" on them. They will be nice when it starts to snow soon and it will be cold on the way to dance. We also got lucky and went to shopko, which we NEVER shop at, and found that all their dance clothes were 40% off! How lucky.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

i am jealous..... not for Brinley (not yet at least), but for myself!!! I want to take dance lessons! how fun. she looks so cute in her outfit too, good luck getting her to take it off at night:)

The Morgans said...

I am thinking about taking a class, they have an adult beginners jazz class that is once a week, it is a 45 min class. It is like $35 a month I think. I might go thursday night and just watch the class and see if it is something i would want to do. I also wish I had someone to go with me...

The Morgans said...

I just want to dance again so bad! It would also help me get into shape. Anyone know of any good dance workout dvds??

Jaclyn said...

Very cute and a great idea! For the both of you!

Carly Nichols said...

AWWW!! She looks so sweet in her outfit!

Stacey said...

netflix has some dance workout videos. I've done some of them, they aren't too bad...