Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Fair, and football game, and other stuff

Corey went with us to the parade right before the fair started. It was a nice day outside and Cambria had so much fun. She actually got a lot of candy at the parade. Corey is posing with the "flowers" Cambria picked for her.
She was covering her ears because the police cars were being too loud!
This made us laugh because the horses look way too small to be pulling those people...
There's Abby!! She is the cute one with the white socks on!
Some green guys...
At the fair Cambria stopped at the news booth and got to give the weather forecast... she is on TV!

Cambria and Fiona with the huge turkeys. Fiona was touching and petting all the animals but Cambria was kinda afraid of them.
Walking with Papa by the stinky cows. And then my camera died, so no more fair pictures, I have some on my phone but oh well. Trust me we had a good time. Cambria and Fiona went on a few rides, and we ate a ton of food.
On Saturday we went to Zac's football game, we ate hot dogs, and then watched Kaylor's game. They both won their games! Ashlynn slept through most of it.

Cambria loves to brush Ashlynn's hair after she has a bath, and this time she brushed it back until it dried. It looked really funny.
Every time we go to Ross she sees these pink blocks, and has been asking for then for a long time, so I gave in and bought them. She likes to make huge towers, and "cities".
Her hair is getting really long, I am thinking about cutting it short but I like pig tails... what should I do?
She is almost big enough for her boppy chair! She can sit for a few minutes but then she gets tired and she starts to fall over. She is 3 months old now and getting huge!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

You guys do such fun things! I like the green men :)

Stacey said...

this post makes me want to live in Idaho. There aren't fun things to do down here everyday... I think you should cut Cambrias hair shorter, it will always grow back if you end up not liking it. Ashlynn is such a big girl now. And sooo pretty!