Friday, November 13, 2009

Ashlynn's first Haircut

Ashlynn's hair was getting SO long in the back. It looked awful, but I wanted it to be long enough so I could save it for her baby book. She is also starting to get a bald spot which made it look worse, so we cut it off the other day. She look so much better!

She always smiles when she sees herself in the mirror. Ignore my double chin in the background.

She looked at the hair like she was kinda mad at us for cutting it off. Or maybe she was happy because her head felt lighter!


Cambria wanted me to tie all her princesses hands together so they could play ring around the rosey. How silly is that??
This is when they all fell down...
I was so excited to find Mall Madness at DI for $2, we used to play this when we were little, and my mom doesn't have it anymore. It has all the pieces and works, so that day I called Brenna and Corey and had them come over and we played for at least 2 hours I think! We had Aaron keep Cambria occupied because she had already restarted our games once... This was last night, she made beds for her princesses because she was tired and she said they were too.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Love Mall Madness! :) I think the ring around the rosy with dolls is cute.

Stacey said...

I love LOVE her face when you show her the cut ponytail. "who stole my hair mommy.... someone will pay!"