Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!

This weekend we rented Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and Cambria really wanted Ashlynn to watch it with her. She stayed there for about 20 minutes, and was watching the tv. Then she got too tired and started crying. It was really cute though to watch them.

Aaron put her hair into a pony tail... it is getting REALLY long in the back. I am thinking about cutting it sometime soon. I want to save it for her baby book!
I am kinda mad that I didn't take a picture of the back of Cambria's hair, it was all curly. She was so pretty! It kinda also makes me mad that I had to cover up her cute costume with a jacket because it was freezing outside!
Ok... I wanted to dress up this year really bad because we never have. I was thinking about it for weeks. I wanted to be something pretty, wear lots of makeup or do something cool with my hair because it is so long... but nope. I ended up as giant cutlery instead!! When I saw these at the store I was laughing so hard, I thought it was so hilarious. I think it would be fun to make spork costumes for Ashlynn and Cambria next year!
Aaron's dad had the best costume. He was dirty laundry, it was funny watching him walk around at the church party in that laundry basket!
Cambria wouldn't stay still because kids were starting to go outside, so this is the best picture of the four of us.

Our costumes were not made for the wind!

Trunk or Treat.

I wanted to take pictures of her with her candy when we got back to the house because she got more than she did last year, and she was being so hilarious. The pictures came out better than I thought.

Then even though we were stuffed we made caramel apples and watched Shrek. It was a really fun day!

6 comments:

Brenna said...

Cambria looked so dang cute in her costume! And i love the picture of them watching a movie together, it reminds me of when we used to lay on those gigantic pillows to watch movies when we were little!

Jaclyn said...

I love Cambria's I got candy picture!

Carly Nichols said...

Cutes pictures and yummy looking carmel apples!!!

liz said...

You are all really cute. Love Kelsey and Cambria watching TV. As Brenna said - it reminds me of you guys with the big pillows. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Awesome pictures, and I agree with all that has been written about all the pictures....Your father in law is a hoot! Oh, the one picture of the trunk and treat, the one outside...the sky and the trees look very very Halloween-ish, very cool picture! Cute blog.

Gary and LaRee said...

It has been a long time since I have been on your blog. It is amazing to me how grown up Cambria is! Very cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.