Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Festival of Trees

Cambria had her first dance recital tonight at the Festival of Trees. She looked SO cute, and of course I think she danced the best out of everyone else. Grandma and Papa were able to leave work early to come watch her. At first when she came out to dance she was distracted because she was looking for us, but after she found us she did really good!

They had a bunch of trees that people could bid on. She could have taken a picture on Santa's lap, but she didn't want to go near him. Her excuse was that it wasn't even Christmas yet. I asked her if she would go see the one at the mall when it got closer to Christmas, and she said "yes, on Monday." I don't think she knows what she is talking about.
When we got home she wouldn't quit dancing and she just barely took her costume off. It is 9:20 and she was one dancing around 6:30. She even wore it out to dinner because she liked it so much.

7 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

She looks so adorable!!!

Lady Robason said...

oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She HAS to do a repeat performance for us when we get there.

Love ya!

The Morgans said...

Sarah, we have it on video hooked up to our big tv, so we can all watch it when you get here!

Jaymee said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so bummed I missed that! I have to see the video this weekend!!!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Really, REALLY so cute! You need to post a video for us all to see her dance!

Jaclyn said...

I agree, very cute! Just adorable!

Lynda said...

Love the tennis shoes and tutu