Thursday, May 13, 2010

Best Night Ever

We had been wanting to see Coheed and Cambria for a long time and we finally got to see them in Salt Lake on Monday!! One of our other favorite bands, Circa Survive, opened for them so it was double fun. The pictures didn't come out that great because it was so dark, but we got to stand on the balcony and we were close enough to see their sweat drip, it was great but gross. The videos also didn't come out good because our little camera just couldn't take the loud music. This is for you Corey...
I know to most of you this probably just sounds like noise, but to us it was the greatest thing ever! The first video is the guy from Circa Survive dancing around the stage, he was so entertaining, very crazy, but fun to watch. I also ran into my uncle Brian and my cousin Eric who were in the very front row! The last 2 videos were Coheed and Cambria. I promise they sound better than the videos here. I posted a video of Coheed and Cambria just because. Enjoy!!