Monday, May 3, 2010

El Paso #2

The Cheese Party!!!
Stacey made these really cute cakes, and they were REALLY good!
She made matching cupcakes for the kids... more cake for me!!
Cambria ate TWO cupcakes!!
The kids really enjoyed them...



Stacey posing with her Hobby Lobby gift card, I'm so jealous! Buy something good!
We used to climb these things at Mer's house when we were little. I guess we were feeling a little like kids again.
Bowling! My score was horrible so I won't go into that but I will say that all the kids beat me...
Ashlynn and Brinley got to be pretty good friends. They would kinda talk to eachother.
Doesn't Aaron just look so excited??
Cambria was posing funny for pictures. I'm not sure why, but she looks cute!
She was helping Amma bowl.
Gia helping Cambria bowl. That's why the kids got better scores than me, they cheated!

Baby Landon and Corey. I'm sure he liked watching us bowl.
I made the cute dresses that my girls are wearing for Landon's blessing. Thanks for teaching me Sarah and Stacey, now I need to get going on my sewing machine!!
My parents have the cutest grandkids in the world. Stacey and Sarah made Brinley and Ayla matching dresses also.
The boy cousins. I liked this picture because Landon looks like he is kinda smiling.
They looks cute matching but Ashlynn was hungry so she didn't pose well for the pictures.

This wasn't in El Paso but isn't she lovely??

2 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Cute pictures of all the kids together! And I love the huge cupcakes!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You guys always have so much fun together! Love the dresses you made! The kids looked really cute. The cupcakes looked awesome!