Wednesday, November 10, 2010

cambria

Cambria typed her name for the post title. She is so smart. I went to Old Navy the other day and because their kids jackets and sweaters were half off I ended up spending more than I thought I would. But i got a bunch of stuff and most of it is for Christmas, and Cambria really needed more warm clothes. Anyway, we got her a jacket and skinny jeans (I love how they look on her) and we got Ashlynn a brown jacket just like this, and then they each got 2 long sleeve shirts, and a sweater, and then a fleece jacket for Ashlynn. Cambria's old coats from when she was Ashlynn's age are too short for Ashlynn's arms! The pants I got her are from the little girls section, yes she has graduated to the bigger girls clothes, and the biggest size would fit me, so we could wear matching pants!
Ashlynn wanted to be in the picture...
She wanted to go to school today. She gets upset and cries when Cambria leaves in the morning but then when we go to the window to watch them drive away she gets happy again.
It feels like I have a lot to post lately, and I still need to post the pictures of us playing in the snow the other day. So look forward to more pictures.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute! And they remind me so much of my girls... being such similar ages and all. Just yesterday I bought Brielle the exact same coat that Cambria has on! Our girls have similar taste I guess, too! :)

Stacey said...

haha, I bought Brinley the EXACT same coat a week ago. We all have great tatse! i also bought her two pairs of jeans because they were on sale, and one of them is skinny jeans. She looks so freakin cute in them with her pink boots! Can't wait to see your beautiful fam!:)

Jaclyn said...

Cute! I wish I had an Old Navy...