Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Kids

We love this crazy little girl. Ashlynn is always running around, she is fun to watch.
Cambria had a bad cough for about two weeks, but one night last week it was so bad that she was throwing up and was coughing about every 3 seconds. It was bad, so Aaron took her to a new quick care that is open 24 hours a day, which is good because it was 1:30 in the morning and hospital visits are too expensive! Anyways, they fixed her up and even gave her some Halloween candy, so she was happy about that. We had to get her one of these, and she was sad to use it but it helped when I showed her a picture of her cousin Brody who has to use one of these all the time for asthma.
She has the cheesiest smile, I love it. She likes to go in my closet and put on my shoes and clothes. Cambria never really did this when she was little because if it wasn't hers she didn't want to wear it. I had to convince her that it was fun to dress up and that I used to dress up in my mom's clothes when I was little.
She thinks it is more fun now. I think I want to get her a hat like this for Christmas. She looks so cute.

This morning when the girls woke up it was snowing! Ashlynn was so amazed and she was pointing and yelling at it. It is too bad it isn't sticking on the ground so that can play in it. Oh well, there will be tons of snow soon.

The second video Of Ashlynn was on the ride to the cabin. She would not stop saying mom mom mom, the whole 40 min there and then back. The last video is her getting excited over the cows outside her window.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Too cute! I like playing dress up, too although I guess when I was around your girls' age I just changed my clothes constantly throughout the day :)