Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Short Hair

Cambria has been talking about wanting to cut her hair for a few weeks now. I didn't want to take her right away because I wanted to make sure that she really wanted it to be short and that she understood that it wouldn't grow back right away, but she kept asking, so I took her today. I was picturing it a little shorter but it took so long for them to get it even because she was moving around so much, that I didn't want to say for them to cut more. It looks really cute and she loves it! It is such a big change because her hair hasn't been short since she was a baby.




Ashlynn wanted her picture taken too. I just love this face she makes. I just realized that her hair always looks crazy in pictures, but it looks cute when we go out in public she just wont let her hair be cute at home.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Her hair looks SO stinkin cute!!! I love it!!!

liz said...

I love it!!! She looks really cute. Need you guys to come soon!!!!

Stacey said...

oh wow, it makes her look so grown up!

Jaclyn said...

Very cute!!!

JP and TJ said...

Love love the hair!