Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Aaron's Birthday

Ashlynn loves shoes. She goes in my closet and likes to try on all of my shoes. This kid is going to cost us a fortune when she is older!
My mom always put up a birthday banner when it was our birthday, so I always put one up. I have a lot of them too. Most of them are girly so I had to get a boy one.
Cambria and I woke up kinda early yesterday to decorate for Aaron's birthday. I told her to be quiet because he was downstairs and I said if we were quiet and he didn't know we were awake then he would be surprised when he came back upstairs. So she yelled down to him "don't come up, we are decorating!"
Our party guests.
Aaron made some delicious pulled pork sandwiches, this is one of his favorite things to eat. It was really good.
Cambria made him a cute card. Everytime she writes something her handwriting gets better. I love it.
I also love how she draws people. The triangle is her dress.
She is growing up so fast. In 2 months she will be 2!!
I made this for Aaron so he could hang it up in his office. It turned out really cute, but when i was making it I accidentally did Cambria's hand twice.
I got him some and so did his parents. He should be good for a few weeks!
I didn't have 32 candles but it took long enough to light all of those! Happy Birthday Aaron!

No comments: