Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Corey is all grown up now!

My mom came to see us this weekend because Corey graduated. It was a quick trip but we had fun, and we got to go to Rexburg twice to see Corey. We all forgot cameras the first night, so we will have to wait for her friend to post them, but I took a bunch of pictures the next day. Corey was a little sad because she didn't get to walk in with all the graduates because she was sitting up with the choir, but it turned out better because we saw her right away and it showed her on the big screen while they were singing. She is the person in black on the front row of the choir in between the blue shirt and the red shirt.


Her last walk on campus. We had to walk back to her apartment but first we wanted to see the new buildings and the book store.
She wanted a picture of this because she was in the I.
This is the new place to eat. I'm not sure what any of the buildings names are.
The cool new walkway.

This building is huge.



Proof that I was there too!
Her last day at her apartment.

1 comment:

liz said...

Exciting, but a little sad. I'll miss Rexburg.