Monday, April 18, 2011

Lots of pictures

Ashlynn has just barely caught on to playing dress up. She used to get mad if we tried to put a princess dress on her. Now she loves it, and she likes to put on shoes, anyone's shoes she can find.
She ran into the kitchen and tried to hid from Cambria behind the towel. It is funny how kids always think if they cover their face you can't see them.
Fiona had a roller skating birthday party and it was so fun. It reminded me of when I was in 7th and 8th grade and the cool place to hang out was Roller King. I don't think I have skated since then.
Cambria spent the whole time falling down, even after the guy there tightened the wheels so they barely turned. She said "I think this was a mistake" and "this is a nightmare". So her and most of the little kids played on the little jungle gym they had there.

Fiona and her cute cupcakes.
She thought this was the funniest thing in the world.
Ignore my weird face, I never look good in pictures. But I look good in skates! It was fun. I need to get me some so I can skate around the neighborhood.
They had strollers there so you could skate with your little kids. I wasn't sure if Ashlynn would like it, but she would get mad when we got tired and stopped. So we had to keep moving as much as we could. I think she almost fell asleep.

This is what the kids did most of the night.

Playing dress up with Emily. Those crocs are the shoes that Ashlynn likes to wear the most.
Yes she is trying to sit in her baby's car seat.
Aaron put Cambria in the crib the other day and they actually liked playing in there together. So I left them there for a while.


Spring is coming slowly. We have had a few days warm enough to play outside, but it has been too windy. So we end up coming back inside after just a few minutes.


Cambria and I watched a movie while Ashlynn was asleep and we made movie snacks. I used this tray a while ago and now she thinks we have to always put our movie snacks on it. I also have used it to serve them dinner. They think it is fun.

No comments: