Sunday, June 22, 2008

More from last weekend

I had way too many pictures from last weekend and I didn't get around to posting them, so here they are. We went to a lake in Blackfoot called "the puddle", for Blackfoot Pride Day. People were racing their snowmobiles across the lake. Some people end up sinking their snowmobiles, but we left before that happened. This is why I love Idaho. This is the view from the porch at Aaron's parent's cabin. I love it because you can't see anything but trees all around. This is the face she makes when she is smelling something. She always does this when she sees flowers, even if they are just on my skirt!
She was having a lot of fun playing outside until she fell in the mud!She likes to wear my shoes after church. She can actually walk really well in them. She is a true girly girl.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Shawn and I were also there at Blackfoot Pride. We didn't see anyone familiar since there were tonz of people there. We were up on the hill by the gazebo lookign type of thing. Anyways...we definitely need to hang out more. Shawn is graduating in December and I'm pretty sure we will be moving either in Dec or Jan. So where are yuo guys living?
How's work for Aaron? I can't believe how much your girl has grown.