Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pink Toe Toes!

Cambira likes to have her toe nails painted. She calls them pink toe toes. She has such cute words for everything, chocolate milk is now chiki milk in our house, and when I got her up one morning I said are you hungry, and she leaned down to her baby (she can't sleep unless her doll is tucked in bed by her) and said are you hungry baby? She is SO cute! She was at a softball game last week with Grandma and Grandpa and there was a little boy crying, so she kept yelling at him "stop crying baby!" Which I am sure probably only made him cry harder.We bought this the other day because we got bikes when we were still living in Rexburg and we never got to use them in Las Vegas, but we needed one so we could bring Cambria along on our bike rides! She loves it so much. The other night we rode around for about 2 hours and she just sat there looking at everything we passed. Yesterday we had to bring her baby along and strap her in too! She loves wearing sunglasses because we always wear ours when we are outside. I'm not sure why but she always put them on upside down. We met Aaron's dad for lunch today because he was in town for some training, and we walked across the street from where we ate to walk around and look at the water. This is why I love Idaho. It is so pretty here, this is about 10 minutes from where we live.
She wanted to get down and run around, and I wanted a cute picture, well she ruined the picture but I look ok!

1 comment:

The Davies said...

Hey Aaron! Your litle girl is so adorable! It looks like y'all are having a great summer! I miss Idaho so much! I keep telling Adam that I want to take him there someday! Hope you're doing well, it was great to hear from you! :)