Saturday, June 28, 2008

I was Tagged!!

In this tag you have to take a picture of your toilet, sink, fridge, closet, favorite room, laundry room, favorite shoes, and kids as they are. I didn't cheat, I took these pictures yesterday but I didn't have time to post them because we went to friends for dinner, but I knew that by the time I would post today we would have cleaned.

This is in Cambria's bathroom, (notice the Spongebob towel) I like the shower curtain and floor mat in her bathroom better than ours, but I promise ours is clean too. I'm lucky Aaron cleans all the time!Our closet may look messy but it has actually been clean ever since we moved in, we just have a lot of stuff.
These are my favorite shoes, I like how my toes poke out of the front, I always have them painted bright pink and it looks cute!
I love when she naps. It is so quiet! She always has to have her baby by her when she sleeps. The baby even has her own blanket and has to be tucked in too.
Our fridge is still clean and kinda bare, we have only been here about 2 months.
Our sink almost always has a few dishes in them because our dishwasher is kinda small, and it was Aaron's turn to do the dishes.
I tried to get our family room and the kitchen because we love to eat and this is where we spend most of our time, watching free cable since Aaron works for Cable One, playing with Cambria, and sitting on our porch. I have herbs and flowers I am trying to grow on the porch, and Cambria loves going out there and yelling at the people outside.
Our laundry room is in Cambria's bathroom. It pretty much always looks like this. We don't have an ironing board so Aaron irons on the towel.
Thats it! I tag Laura, Mindi, Amanda, Corey, Rachelle, Brooke, and Jaymee.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

i am so glad you didn't tag me... since working on and finishing my cross stitch i've neglected house work. Whew....;)

Stacey said...

your apartment looks great by the way!

The Morgans said...

Thanks! I need to finish Cambria's room, we are going to put some shelves in there for her stuffed animals and disney movies. We just got a free king size bed from one of Aaron's friends, it is new, he wanted to trade us. It barely fits in our room, but its nice!

Ashley said...

I love your apartment!