Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aaron wanted me to tell this cute story...

I forgot to tell you about what happened when Cambria went trick or treating at the Cable One office with Aaron on Halloween. Everybody was giving her candy and saying how cute she looked and everything, and there was an old man in there paying his bill, and he said she was SO cute and he felt bad that he didn't have an candy to give her so he gave her a dollar!! I have not heard of any other kids making money while they are trick or treating, I guess she is just EXTRA CUTE!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I think everyone should give out money, that would be awesome! Brody was the big bad wolf, with spy goggles he had gotten that day from him Aunt Kim, so he got some extra candy now and then from people who thought he was creative.

Diane said...

Thats awesome of that guy to give a dollar. Your little girl is adorable and I can't believe we will be having a baby around the same time. Thats cool!! We need to hang out. I know Shawn would love it too.

shellie said...

Kelsey, I just set my blog to private. Can you send me your email address so I can send you an invite to view my blog? my email is roxyb4@hotmail.com