Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hungry?

Aaron was on his computer and we heard Cambria open the fridge (usually she gets out juice or something because she wants a drink, but she always brings it to us with a sippy cup so she hasn't made a mess yet) so Aaron ran in to make sure she wasn't getting into anything, but she was standing by the stove with an egg and she was trying to crack it on the side of a frying pan. (The frying pan had been cleaned and then put back on the stove.) We thought it was so funny that she was going to crack it into the pan and try to cook it. Luckily the knobs for the burners are on the back of the stove so she can't reach them. She is quite a character!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is cute. I am glad that he caught her before the egg was cracked!!

And, I think that I was actually sicker with Callie. I remember throwing up a lot more with her. But I was sick with Bryan as well, so who knows. I would love it if you have a boy, it is so much fun having one of each!!

Laura said...

Oh, PS...when do you get to find out what you are having?