Saturday, November 1, 2008

Silly Girl

Cambria plays dress up all the time, she wants to dress like a princess every day. She looks really cute, but also kinda silly. In this picture she has two skirts on, she does that lately.

Here is the princess on her four wheeler. She has been wearing her costume again all day today, and she has her princess shoes on too.


Cambria NEVER goes to sleep unless we put her to bed. It doesn't matter how tired she is, she never falls asleep. I can honestly say this is the third time she has been tired enough to fall asleep anywhere but her bed (not counting car trips). Aaron went to get my free birthday ice cream from cold stone, and I was in my bedroom, and when I don't hear her for a few min I usually just say "Cambria what are you doing?" and I know if she answers right away she is ok but if she delays answering it usually means she has gotten into something. Anyways, this time she didn't answer so I ran out to see what she was doing, and she had crashed on the floor in front of the tv. I guess she had such a busy day yesterday that she is still recovering from it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the high heel princess shoes driving the four wheeler. She is so cute.

Lady Robason said...

Yeah, Halloween really takes it out of them. Ayla wanted three naps on Saturday!

Love the princess on the 4 wheeler. (with her heels.) :)