Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big girl bed and cute pictures

You can't really tell how big my belly is because of the shirt, but it is getting big. I love my shirt I got it at Ross, and Stacey, I finally gave in and bought maternity pants with the big stretchy front that goes way up, but I love them. I actually found some pants that I don't have to roll up, and the stretchy part is really thin kind of like panty hose so it is really comfortable.
We were taking pictures right before my ultrasound today, this was our second one. At the first one the baby was down really low and facing the wrong way so we couldn't get a good look at it. I have been waiting 4 long weeks to go back and see what we are having. So today the baby was up a lot higher but its legs were pushed together so tight that we STILL could not see anything! I was so upset. I was pushing my stomach and telling the doctor to just give me some chocolate or something, but he said we would try again next week. I am so frustrated, I have been so sick, and had to get an IV because I was dehydrated, I had a really bad bladder infection that was making me sicker, and we have been disappointed at the ultrasound twice. This baby is already being such a little stinker!
Grandma even came with us to find out what the baby is. We will be going back next friday, and I will make sure I eat chocolate milk, cold water or eat candy before I go.
Aaron was cleaning out Cambria's closet and she wanted to wear and play with all the stuff he was finding, all the toys she had forgotten about because they were covered by more toys!
We changed Cambria's bed into the day bed. It kinda looks funny because the sides are so high, but she seems to like sleeping in it and she hasn't fallen out yet. The first night she didn't want to get in it because she had tucked her babies into bed and they were sleeping there, she didn't want to disturb them. We are going to wait to get a twin size bed for her when we get a house. When we bought these pajamas we were excited because they came with pants and shorts, but Cambria thought it was an outfit. I told her to put her hand on her hip to pose, but she also bent her leg. She looks so cute!

8 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Kelsey, you look so cute pregnant! Chin up, you will find out what you are having soon, and before you know it he or she will be here!

I know, being pregnant is soooooo hard, I'm sorry.

Cambria reminds me a little girl that Shellie and I used to fight over holding, good thing you had a sister so close in age so we could share.

Laura said...

You are looking super good!! And that shirt is cute.

I love Cambria posing by her bed...she is too cute.

Kortnei said...

Cute shirt! I love Ross. I always find cute things there, both to wear and to decorate the house with.

Carly Nichols said...

Kelsey, you are soo tiny! I'm jealous! With Sam, I swear I was showing by the 3rd month. Cute shirt too...I love Ross!

Diane said...

I like the shirt!!That's too bad you still don't know. I know when I went to the doctor they told me a date for the ultrasound and when I went to confirm the date they told me I didn't have an appointment. So I had to wait an extra week. It felt like forever. I hope this time you go, you get to know!!! Good Luck!!!

Jaclyn said...

Like everyone else, I, too, like Ross and it is a cute shirt! I remember with Cambria you always looked like you were not very far along. Good luck at the next Dr.'s visit!

Stacey said...

i couldn't stop looking at that last picture of Cambria, she is such a ham. I wonder where she got that from?... She is too cute. love your clothes, I just wish I lived near you and Brenna so we could all go shopping together.

Oh and Happy Anniversary!!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

ohhhhh, that next baby is being so uncooperative, my goodness. Got to be a boy....I was always more sick with my boys, we'll see eventually of course. Feel better....you look great by the way!