Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wim Suit and Cute Hair

Cambria gets confused and calls her snow suit her wim suit (which is what she calls her swim suit). She was so funny yesterday, when she saw it was snowing outside she got on her wim suit and skate boots. She calls them skate boots because on a cartoon they skate on ice when it is snowing outside. She says a lot of funny words. Aaron had to bribe her with warm chocolate so that she will come inside. In Island Park I asked her if she wanted some hot chocolate and she said no mommy just warm chocolate! For some reason she needs some extra cusioning when she lays on our couch!
She thought her hair looked so beautiful... and she got this watch in her happy meal. Please excuse the doritos on her face.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Ok, I will try this again. It has been snowing here a lot,too and I need to get my own "wim suit" so I can play in the snow :)

Laura said...

I love her "wim" suit. That is cute that she calls it that. And her hair is lovely!! I like it!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

She says such cute things, she's adorable! I like the couch picture cause that's what I want to do, lay on the couch with a drink...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Aunt Janey....laying on the couch with a drink, preferably Pepsi sounds ideal. She is so cute Kelsey. I'm excited to hear about the new one too. Give Cambria hugs and kisses from Aunt Marilyn. Love you guys..........