Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our weekend

On Sunday we went to Blackfoot to eat a bunch of food and watch the Super Bowl. The night before, Grandma had called Cambria to tell her that she had some balloons and that we were going to have a party. So Cambria was very excited, and after church she got her boots and coat and was waiting by the door for us to leave. She always gets ready first and will stand by the door and yell at the rest of us to hurry! She is so silly.
I'm not good at taking pictures. I always think I look funny, and so I make funny faces. My sisters and Aaron all make fun of me because I can never take a good picture. Oh well. I can't help it if that is how my face looks!!!
Cambria was "helping" in the kitchen again. Her and Grandma made some yummy texas sheet cake, that is one of my favorite things to eat, and I am pretty sure I ate most of it!Here is a picture so that you can see that I actually look pregnant now. I feel huge!
Cambria looked so funny when she was trying to blow up the balloons. She would go cross eyed looking at it, and it would just shoot out of her mouth. She was getting kinda mad because mine were blowing up just fine, but she went through almost the whole bag of balloons and each one she picked was "broken"!She wanted to take pictures later when we got home, and I took more belly pictures, but I didn't have any makeup on and so I looked too blah to post them.She was trying for a really long time to get her belly to stick out like mine. Not quite just like mommy's...She also thinks she has a baby in her tummy. When I say the baby is moving around and kicking she says hers is kicking too.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your baby bump is looking so cute. And I love Cambria's too =).

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You look really good, not huge at all! Your comment about Cambria saying her baby is kicking too reminded me of how Jaclyn use to breast feed her dolls when I was feeding baby Jordan, funny huh.

We're you for the Cardinals? I was!

The Morgans said...

I didn't care who won the super bowl, I was just there to eat!

Stacey said...

Finally a bump. yay!! It's great that we are having kids so close together, but we won't be able to see eachothers baby's for a while... if you have another girl, I'll have to send you the blessing dress after Brinley uses it. Cambria does a good pregnancy impression:)