Monday, June 1, 2009

Been A While...

I haven't really had anything to post in a while. We have just been enjoying the warm weather here. We have played outside in our yard, we went boating with Aaron's parents but we didn't take our camera so we will have to get the pictures from them later. Cambria had so much fun on the jet ski that she didn't want to get back in the boat. She was on it with Candace and they got splashed by some big waves, and Cambria loved it!

I only have 9 days left before my due date! I have an appointment today, and my doctor said if I am dialated enough we could schedule to be induced sometime this week. I'm not sure if I would rather just wait for her to come on her own or be induced, because being induced takes forever, but we had Cambria a week early and she was 8 pounds 1 oz and from the last ultrasound my doctor said this baby is going to be around the same size. So I am afraid that If I go to my due date or beyond that I will have a 9 pound baby! I guess I will just wait and see what happens at my appointment. I am also kinda scared about sitting around waiting for contractions or my water to break since I was induced last time. I feel like I will not know what to do. We still are not sure about a name, but we really like Ashlynn and Brooklynn. We kinda feel like we should just hurry up and pick a name, but I don't want to end up with a name that I find out I hate saying in a few months. So far we are not really attatched to any of the names we have thought of.
We got a new couch and it is so comfortable!! I want to buy more pieces for it so that the couch is bigger, maybe someday...
Aaron picked out these curtains for the family room upstairs. They look really nice, well actually it is just fabric that is folded over and pinned there, but we will sew it someday.The only way Cambria will let us cut her nails is if we paint them too. She says it hurts her, and she cries, but when we point out that her nail polish is "missing" (that's what she says when the polish is coming off) then she gets kinda panicky like we have to hurry and paint them!
We have this tv on a coffee table right now and she lays on it and gets really close to it! I have to make her move back from it all the time, it is annoying that she still gets up there even after I have just told her to move, but I thought it was cute that she put a pillow there to get more comfy!!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Nice couch! And does Aaron ever paint your nails? :) Good luck with the baby coming out! I personally like the name Ashlynn.