Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can we keep her?

Cambria has been sitting here holding Ashlynn for a while. Sometimes she tries to pick her up by herself but she knows she is not supposed to so we have always been able to stop her. Today we have been talking all day about how Cambria can't give her anything small to play with. Cambria has tons of small barbie shoes and all sorts of small toys, and so I have been trying to get her to understand that it will hurt the baby if Cambria gives her something she can choke on. I think she is understanding. I also have had to tell her over and over that she can't eat any food. She hasn't tried to give her anything yet, but she just says that she needs to share her food with her. Cambria keeps asking me if we can keep her. I am so glad that she likes her!Cambari brought this flower to me when she came to see us at the hospital. She was taking them from a flower arrangement that Aaron's parents got me, and she would put them by Ashlynn while she was sleeping. So she was probably the only baby in the nursery with flowers all around her.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Such cute girls! Cambria is going to a great big sister... for awhile anyway :)

Alison said...

I love that last picture of Ashlynn. You can see her eyes and her cute hair so well. She is too cute!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

She's pretty!