Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas party

We went with Aaron's parents to their ward Christmas party in Blackfoot. We were going to get a family picture at the Christmas party, but Ashlynn was asleep when we got there, and once the party started we just wanted to eat!


Standing in line waiting for Santa. Cambria has always kinda been afraid of Santa, but this time she was actually excited. She was jumping up and down and saying that she was going to tell him she wanted a Mickey Mouse clubhouse toy. I took some video but it was too noisy and she was just screaming so it is annoying and you can't understand her.
Aaron thought this was hilarious, Cambria had to go to the bathroom really fast so I stayed in line with the rest of the kids to see Santa. I would have felt dumb but a lot of the kids were as tall as me...
I think Cambria was more excited for the treat bag, but Ashlynn loved Santa's beard. I had to pry her fingers from it, I was afraid she would pull it off in front of all the kids. That would have been sad!
Decorating the... Cambria??
Cambria was so cute when she was helping put up grandma's tree. She was telling us where everything should go, and she would say "I don't like that idea" when grandma would try to put something up in the "wrong spot" or put something up Cambria didn't like.
Then she made brownies for us. I love to cook, but no one else in my family really does. I think she takes after me!
She was hiding in these cabinets and she had a glow stick in there and was reading a book.

Cambria is such a good big sister. She always comes to hug Ashlynn in between playing.
And she doesn't even cry or get mad when Ashlynn gets a hold of her hair and rips it out...

In one of the videos she is just humming the song. It was so funny, she was doing that while we were putting up the tree, and making the candy bags for the Christmas party.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Nice party! I would have stood in line for Santa :) Your girls are cute!

Mindi said...

Oh man! That Cambria is so stinkin cute! I love reading your blog, there is always something to make me laugh! And Ashlynn is getting so big!