Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Pictures

Yes, Thanksgiving dinner was THAT good!
Brinley. Isn't she cute?
Matching shirts!
While we were putting up the tree she was doing this and saying "hooray"!


kids...

Maid of Honor. Isn't she lovely?
Stacey made these dresses. She did such a good job. They were the cutest kids there!
I took a picture of Sarah being the photographer. If you look REALLY close you can see a tiny baby bump.
I only took pictures of them by the cake. You will have to wait until Sarah blogs to see more pictures from the wedding. I was too busy eating all the yummy food!
She looks so pretty!! Well except for the scary eyes... I also used a camera we bought on Black Friday and we don't like how the pictures turn out. So that's why they are fuzzy.
A rare Floyd smile!
Brody and Aiden were so excited to come and play in the snow. It melted the next day, and didn't snow again while they were here, but it snowed in El Paso they day they got home. That's funny because it never snows there.

Beautiful Brides.
Stacey made this for Brenna. We had a sisters and mom only bridal shower for her, we ate, played mall madness, rummikub and watched her open gifts. It was really fun. My mom and Corey also went with her to see New Moon. Stacey and I stayed home to watch the kids because we had already seen it. By the way, I loved it!
This was her first taste of baby food. She hated it. She eats the rice cereal, but she always makes this face.
Designer Shoes by Cambria.
Aaron gave Cambria this old laptop and she uses it to send emails all the time, even though it doesn't even turn on. The kids thought it was fun to play with it.
It is kinda hard to see but she fell asleep on the laptop. She must have been up late sending emails.
Brinley enjoyed the baby food a lot more than Ashlynn did.

I had to post this one because all 3 of her kids are looking at the camera. Brinley was tired, and Aiden doesn't like to take pictures. This one is a good one!! Cute family! Stacey and I also discovered that we look a lot alike except for our noses.
That is all!

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute pictures! Glad everybody had a good Thanksgiving and wedding!

Amanda M. said...

Kelsey, I am just feeling good enough to start blogging again and visiting blogs, I have missed so much I don't know where to start. I love love love Cambria in her dance recital she is darling. You girls are all so crafty cute dresses stacey! And Congrats to Brenna, she does look beautiful, crazy eyes and all.

liz said...

Pictures are great. It makes me relive all the fun we had. Thank you for the great fun and time we had staying at your house. You and Aaron are great hosts. Wish I could go back right now. Love Mom

Ashley said...

Brenna looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures!

shellie said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun Thanksgiving weekend. Brenna makes a beautiful bride! I'm kind of having a hard time dealing with the fact that she's old enough to get married...probably because that just means I'm getting OLD!