Thursday, December 10, 2009

I took this picture without the flash so you can see the ornaments and lights better, but it bothers me because the tree looks so much better in person. Oh well. I love it. We decided to spend too much money and get a 9 foot tree because our front room is so tall. Aaron made the bow on the top (manly, I know). His mom used to own a flower shop so he is good with decorations, flower arrangements, and apparently bows too.
I wish that when I found these stockings 2 years ago that I had bought a few more because they match my tree skirt. But the pink stocking is cute too, it says baby's first christmas. Also in the picture under the last stocking you can see i made Cambria a candy countdown. She has been asking me everyday if it is Christmas yet. It is going to be a long two weeks!
When Sarah was here we made some hair bows, and I was really annoyed with my ribbon because it was just thrown in a box. So it went from this...
To this. I have a bunch more, and now I have a lot of extra room so I can buy more ribbon!
Cambria was so proud of the bows she made. I let her play with the boyish looking ribbon that I am not going to use.
She likes to put her hair in a towel like me when she gets out of the bath, I think it is so cute!
Cambria had another dance recital. I wish that everyone could go. Kids are so funny to watch. There was this one little boy in another class that was walking around on stage like he was lost and his pants started slowly falling off, but he kept shuffling around the stage until one of his teachers carried him off. Everyone was just dying laughing. Then there are always the kids that cry through the whole thing, and the kids that make hilarious faces or something. It is very entertaining.
I wish I could wake up early enough on Sundays to do her hair like this, but we barely make it to church on time anyways, so I better not try.
I didn't let her put on her skirt until we got there because she tore it the last time, I fixed it using liquid stitch and I was afraid it would tear again. Luckily it didn't.
Cambria's fans in the audience. She was so excited that Jaymee drove here from Utah to watch her dance. Thanks Jaymee! Aslynn slept through most of it.
Cambria is the third from the right. We couldn't use the flash so all the pictures are kinda blurry. She did better in the recital a few weeks ago because here she was really distracted by the lights, but she looked cute anyways!

You can only see her leg in this last picture because she was trying to get the little girl in the back that was crying to come dance with the rest of them. How cute is that?

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I like your tree a lot. And the bow :) Cambria looks cute in her dance recital dress!

Mindi said...

I love your tree! Wow, Aaron needs to make me a bow too. Cambria is so cute up on that stage...I want to see her dance! Had any mac-n-cheese lately? haha!

liz said...

Cambria is adorable. Sure wish I could have been there to see here recital. And what a sweet little girl - trying to include the girl who was crying. I LOVE her!!!!!!