Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Copied Sarah

I'm a Rosalie! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
You are straightforward, tenacious, and beautiful, but unfortunately aware of it. You are
attention loving, and people easily flock to you, but deep down you are mistrustful of
people in general. You can be judgmental and thoughtless, but you love deeply and are
extremely protective of those that you hold dear.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Lady Robason said...

The comment I made on Stacey's.

Stacey said...

parts of it I agree with. Straightforward - yes, beautiful- yes, attention loving - yes. but the part about you being judgmental, thoughtles and unfortunately aware of your beauty I don't agree with. but, you do look like the girl who plays Rosalie.

Lady Robason said...

Yeah, I agree with Stacey, those were the parts I was talking about.

Love ya!