Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a miracle...

So I went to the doctor yesterday and they said they had a shot they could give me that helps with morning sickness. It is a vitamin B6 shot, and it has to go directly into a vein so I was a little nervous, I thought it would hurt, but it didn't and it only took about a minute to give me the shot. So far it has helped me SO much, I didn't really start feeling better until this morning, and my stomach still knows it doesn't want much to eat or drink, but I don't feel sick at all! I have to go back in 4 or 5 days to get the shot again when it wears off, but I just think that it is amazing, and way better than taking a pill! Anyways, so for anyone that is going to have a baby in the future ask about the B6 shot!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sweet!! I am so glad that you got it and that you are feeling better! I will have to remember it for next time.