Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The past few weeks

I haven't posted in a while because I have been in bed since Friday. I was feeling good, and then all of a sudden morning sickness hit me hard. Everytime i stand up I get really nauseous. I am so glad Aaron has been around most of the time, because his job is so great, and he has been able to take car of Cambria. He has even brought me food in bed so i don't have to get up. So far Cambria found a permanent marker and wrote all over some of our kitchen cabinets, but a magic eraser fixed that, and she put a chair in her closet so she could pull out all her clothes and throw them around her room, and she just unraveled a whole roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, and it was a new roll. Not bad. I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully the doctor can give me something that will at least let me walk around. Anyway here are some pictures of the last few weeks. Cambria put these bows in her hair all by herself! Abby all dressed up for Kaylor's football game, or as Cambria calls it, treeball game!


Cambria was so excited when we woke up and it had snowed. She looked out the windows all day to make sure it was still snowing.
She was playing in her room one night and this is what she was doing. She put on everything princess that she had. She even has on 2 skirts!
This is a bat that must have gotten stuck in the window at the cabin and then died. Aaron felt the need to take a picture with it.
Cambria loves the zip line they put up at the cabin.
I needed some lotion for my face and it came out as a heart and I thought it was cute.
Not the most graceful sleeper in the world is she? (Notice the pig nose)

4 comments:

Lady Robason said...

I love your pics in this post. Especially the lotion and pig nose! I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. Hopefully the doctor can fix that real quick! Love ya!

Ashley said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it goes away soon!

Unknown said...

so. i love the pictures. i would have wanted a picture by the bat too, so tell aaron i don't think he's weird. i really loved the lotion picture, it was almost like you did it on purpose to be artsy. i like i like.

in the video of cambria it sounds like she says, "meena and gia" i don't know if she really does, but i sounded like it! what was she saying?

The Morgans said...

I'm not sure what she was saying, it was a while ago, but I heard princess. She could have been talking about you guys, she does all the time. Whenever she sees the calendar Stacey made she always starts naming everyone from our side of the family, and she says I go see mer? Or I go to Amma's house?