Tuesday, October 27, 2009

25th Birthday!

On Sunday we went to Blackfoot for my Birthday dinner and to carve pumpkins. We ate chicken wings, fries, salad, and corn bread. I am sure I am missing something else, but all I can think about are the chicken wings! I have been craving more ever since. Aaron's dad fries them and then tosses them in sauce (franks hot sauce mixed with honey and brown sugar, Aaron's recipe) and then they put them in the oven so that the wings are more crispy than just drowning and soggy in the sauce. SO GOOD! Yesterday for my birthday we went to IHOP for breakfast, and then went shopping, got ourselves Halloween costumes, and then met Corey, Brenna and Justin at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I know what you are thinking... going out to eat 2 times in one day? Well it was my birthday and I was sick last year so this year I stuffed my face to make up for it! So here are come pictures from Sunday, and then some from today. Cambria was helping me give Ashlynn a bath. The two of them are so cute together.







She just couldn't stay awake through the whole party!


5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Glad you had a fun birthday!

liz said...

I really miss being up there with your girls. They are so cute. Both of them make me laugh. In the picture of you and Cambria blowing out your candles - it almost looks like Ashlyn is trying to help behind you.

The Morgans said...

I know... I didn't notice Ashlynn's cheeks in that picture until you said that, they are sagging!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Happy 25th Bday dear Kelsey! Glad you had such a fun day, with so much eating! Cute pics!

Amanda M. said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how much your girls are growing!