Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fudge Brownies

Brenna wanted me to post these. They are SO yummy, we ate a whole pan while my mom was here, and they are really easy to make.

2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup margarine

Mix together. Then add
4 eggs
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour

Bake brownies at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Make sure they are cool before you put on the frosting.

Frosting
2 tbs cocoa
3 tbs milk
1/4 cup margarine
2 cups powdered sugar
mix frosting with a mixer really well so that the margarine blends in.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cool! I shall make them tonight! :)

The Morgans said...

I love them, they kinda remind me of texas sheet cake, and that is one of my favorite desserts. I also like it when recipes only have a few ingredients, it doesn't take that long to make them.

liz said...

They were sooooo yummy!!! I'm afraid to make them for just Dad and I to eat. But, maybe I will anyway. I could always share some.