Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Stuff

Ashlynn picking out some new stuff at Kohls....

We made some Halloween sugar cookies, they are so good! I like this recipe because the cookies stay really soft, and I don't really like crunchy cookies.


These were some of the ones Cambria did, they look great huh?
I love this little green sweater, but her feet look huge in this picture.
They have the same color eyes. Cambria is like me, she is always making funny faces in pictures.
Ashlynn smiles ALL the time, it is hard to get her to laugh though because she holds it in. She is so cute!

Fiona likes to pretend she is a baby just like Ashlynn. She likes to be held and talks like a baby, and eats from this little baby bottle. It is funny.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Those cookies look yummy! You should post your recipe for them.

Your girls are growing up fast. They are so cute together!

The Morgans said...

I used to post recipes and my sisters all would say they never tried them so I stopped. I like this recipe because the cookies and frosting only have a few ingredients and the dough doesn't have to sit in the fridge overnight or anything. It is really easy.

Stacey said...

ay Kelsey, I promise I will now try the recipes. I was just too tired when I was pregnant. Post your cookie recipe, brody has been wanting to make halloween cookies and this will make me do it!

I laughed so hard at the pictures of Ashlynn and the Kohls ad. She is just too cute. She really looks like she is reading it to!

Jaclyn said...

I agree... post your recipe! :) Cute pictures!

Lady Robason said...

Yes! I have been planning on making cookies, I have cute sprinkles and everything. Please post the recipe. Besides, baking is different than cooking, I'll so that anytime. Also, Post some pics of Cambria at Ashlynn's age. It would be fun to compare.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I love those little girls!!! So cute!