Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hard at work

Ashlynn has been working really hard at rolling over. So far she has gone from back to tummy a few times, but she gets stuck on her arm and doesn't like it, but she is a pro at going from her tummy to back! She is only 4 months old... what a smartypants!! Also she has just started making this annoying screaming noise. She doesn't just do it when she is mad, she does it ALL the time.

Aaron has been working hard too. He is almost done framing the basement. I am amazed at the things that he knows how to do. It will be nice to have it done so he can have an office and I can have a craft/guest room and another bathroom! Cambria asked what he was doing and we told her he was making 2 rooms and a bathroom, so now when she has to go she says I want to use the bathroom in the basement... we have to remind her that it isn't even close to being finished. So silly.


4 comments:

liz said...

Ashlyn is really learning fast. She was still working on the roll over last week when I was there. I love her scream - reminds me of you. I also love how far along my guest room is coming. Can't wait to go and try it out - (as well as the downstairs bathroom)!

The Morgans said...

Mom, to claim the guest room you will have to come see us more often!! Ashlynn was really fussy last night and I was rocking her to sleep and she said mum! We were really surprised because she has never even made the m sound, or any other sound really besides a scream, or blowing bubbles. It was so cute.

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

Ashlynn is adorable! That's cool that Aaron is such a carpenter! :)