Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cabin!

We just LOVE going to the cabin. I like it because it is only about 30 minutes away so we can go just to spend a few hours up there. I also Love it up there right now because it is cold, and it's fun to watch a movie and drink hot chocolate. So cozy. Cambria loves her sister so much. Whenever we take Ashlynn to the doctor for her checkups, they always ask how Cambria is dealing with having a new baby. I am so glad that they really like each other, and Cambria always wants to be around Ashlynn, and she helps us out a lot. We have such good kids.

We saw these deer on the way to the cabin. They were right next to the road but by the time I got the camera out they were running away. We have seen deer, lots of cows, and 3 moose up there. We were glad that we scared them off, and hopefully they ran and hid, because it is hunting season!!!

I was hoping there would be more leaves still on the trees, because it is so pretty up there when the leaves change, but we missed it. The trees were bare, but there were some orange and red bush type things. It still was a pretty drive.
I was nervous about putting Ashlynn on the swing with Cambria, just because Cambria likes to spin around in it really fast, but she smiled the whole time and cried when Aaron took her out!
They were reading about Smokey The Bear. I had no idea that he was a real bear. I feel kinda dumb...
I like how Ashlynn is helping to hold the magazine. SO CUTE!
The new tv!!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

It is nice to have a place to go to. Looks like a neat cabin!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

What ?! Smokey is a real bear????

Ashley said...

I didn't know Smokey was a real bear either!

The Morgans said...

Ok good I wasn't the only one. Yeah, apparently he was trapped in New Mexico (I think) when there was a fire there a long time ago, and he got rescued and they called him smokey the Bear. There is even a song Cambria's grandma taught her...